Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

In the Kitchen: Grilled Shishitos


Some of you probably know that in addition to my photography work, I'm also the editorial director for The Jungalow, but you may not know that I'm also the food contributor there. Since I rarely make an appearance over here these days, I thought I'd start sharing my Jungalow recipe posts here too!

Today I've got a recipe for a veggie my mister and I are obsessed with- shishito peppers! Seriously- we love these little peppers so much we've got some growing on the back stoop!

Pop on over to The Jungalow for the recipe, and lots of boho home inspiration too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover