Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Work In Progress: Office

Remember this Curated Life post? Well I liked the idea of sharing areas in our home that are a work in progress so much that I decided to try it as a regular feature.

Today's space is my office, which is really just a desk and some drawers facing the back of the mister's desk and tucked into one side of our living room. While I don't have any before photos for this one, it's definitely not in a completed state, so we'll return to see the progress in the coming months.


Pink &: c/o Dots & Stripes
Courage decal: Oh Hello Friend
WA laser cutout: c/o Squirrel Loves Nut (website not functioning)
Plaster D: gift from Paper N Stitch- DIY here 
Today print: c/o Oh Hello Friend
Triangle photo holder: Dots & Stripes

Be Brave print: Sophie Blackhall-Cain

Any item without a source listed is vintage
I still have a few projects on my list to complete this space- covering the back of the mister's desk with something pretty, making and hanging a pin board, finding a real plant to hang in the corner (to try out having a plant there I cut some branches from this invasive fern that grows in our backyard for these photos), and reorganizing all those drawers. It's coming together though- and hopefully soon I'll like it enough to actually work there instead of at the kitchen table!

What are you working on in your home? I'd love to share reader submissions for this new feature- send me an email if you'd like to contribute (danae{at}gatherandhuntvintage{dot}com).

All photography and styling by Danae Horst for Gather and Hunt

3 comments:

  1. Love your space Danae! Great light too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your space just the way it is but look forward to what changes you make.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover