Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

easter: our day in pictures

happy monday everyone! the sun is shining in Seattle so it really does feel like a happy day here- i hope it's the same for you!

my mister, my mom, and i had a lovely Easter and i took tons of photos so i thought i'd share them with you! i even made my first ever photoshop collage attempt (it took me forever, so i only did it with one series of photos, but hopefully i'll get better and faster at it soon)!

easter 'baskets'
we colored a few eggs...
...and played with the bubbles from our easter baskets under the cherry trees


they're a little crazy, but we had fun!
my mom gave me a little Pyrex refrigerator dish with a lid- it's the turquoise Amish Butterprint pattern, which i collect!
pretty vintage easter postcard
daffodils we got to take home from church
so cheery!
we had a very colorful meal, with multicolored carrots...
...and new potatoes.
aren't the purple ones stunning?
i decided on a simple, slightly rustic table for the meal
lots of turquoise glass 
my favorite flower lately- ranunculus
i love this tiny little bottle
a flower frog being used for it's intended purpose (i hardly ever do that, even though i have tons of them)!
a little candle glow
a nice little collection
my mom even brought over her vintage Lu-Ray plates to match the palette for the day 
we ate kind of late, so the photos aren't great, but we had a wonderful dinner of pork loin, asparagus, roasted potatoes and glazed carrots. 
the day ended with the first cheesecake i've made in probably 9 years (which was also a belated birthday cake for my mister). 

how was your easter? if you've shared your photos on your blog or photo site, i'd love for you to leave the link in the comments so we can all see!

2 comments:

  1. How funny - my mom collects Lu Ray, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha- that is funny! those are the dishes i grew up eating on!

      Delete

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover