Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

finds to fancy

happy friday everyone!

i'm taking the day off from a finds to fancy post, so i can enjoy my time in California, but to tide you over, i'd love for you to check out a site i mentioned earlier this week...

{photo via My Favorite Find}
My Favorite Find, the new venture from The Farm Chicks' Serena Thompson, is like a 24/7 finds to fancy post! check it out today to see what others are finding, and even add your own (but make sure to share them with me too!).

i know you'll love it!

i'll see you all next, week, when i'm back in Seattle! have a great weekend- hope you find lots of good stuff out there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover