Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Finds to Fancy (And some winners!)

This week was a whirlwind- I honestly don't know where all the days between Monday and Friday went! I want to thank all of you for your support of the new online shop in this first week-especially those of you who placed orders. I've been overwhelmed with your kind words and all the mentions you've made out in social media land- thank you!

For this week's Finds to Fancy, I thought I'd highlight some other great shops who also use the Big Cartel platform (which I highly recommend to anyone looking to start an online shop). I think you'll find lots of things you'll love in these shops.

{Via}
Junkaholique. Based in London, this shop has a great range of vintage products from clothing to home goods- all fairly well priced (even with the exchange rate).


{Via}
Lawrence. With beautiful photos and some seriously amazing vintage clothing, this is definitely a shop you won't mind spending time in.


{Via}
Herriott Grace. One of the most stunning shops I found on Big Cartel, Herriott Grace is a father-daughter team who make nearly everything they sell in their shop. I'm convinced I need the entire collection- it's all amazingly lovely, crafted by hand, and photographed so well.


{Via}
Old Brand New. The online shop of one of my recent favorite blog discoveries by the same name, Old Brand New offers carefully curated vintage home goods- that sell out quite quickly (I'm kicking myself for not ordering this wall hanging as soon as I noticed it. It sold within a few days).

And now, since I know the suspense is killing you- the winners of the Grand Opening Giveaway (drum roll please)...


Tammy, Kate, and Bethany, you have all won a $15 credit to spend in the Gather and Hunt shop! Please email me at shop@gatherandhuntvintage.com so I can give you your discount codes. Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to everyone who entered. I wish I could give you all a prize!

On a final note before I sign out today- if you're in the Seattle area, my friends (plus several more) are having an amazing vintage yard sale happening this Saturday that you will not want to miss! Seriously- some of my favorite things in our house, used to be in their house. Find photos of all their goods, and a link to their ad here.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, what a lucky Friday surprise for me! Thanks a bunch for hosting a great grand opening giveaway. What a way to kick things off. I'm not wasting any time ordering. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so excited to have won! Thanks Danae, can't wait to make my order from your shop!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover