Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekend Plans

For many of you, there's a 3 day weekend ahead- do you have exciting plans? Well, here are a few things you might want to check out...


For those in the Seattle area, Jenn from Scout is having a pop-up shop! She's retiring her vintage rental company to focus on styling projects, so this Saturday and Sunday you have the chance to shop from her lovely collection! Plus, it's at Trophy Cupcakes, so it'll be a tasty adventure to boot.


For all you folks on the other side of the country, Three Potato Four, one of my favorite vintage/vintage inspired shops, is having a moving sale in their Philly studio all weekend long! If only they could wait a few more weeks- I'll be out that way in mid-June! You'll all have to show me what you bring home, so I can shop vicariously through you.


Last, but definitely not least, my best friend Melissa officially opened her new Etsy shop, Restock Vintage, this week! There you'll find her handmade paper goods (like this cute notebook)- all created from vintage supplies. I'm so excited for her, and hope you'll check her shop out!

Happy weekend everyone! I'll be working on the upcoming online shop (it's looking like we'll be open by June 1st!) and watching the long awaited new season of Arrested Development!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover