Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Finds to Fancy

This week has been all about preparing for the soon-to-open Gather and Hunt online shop. Inventory has taken over our home, my afternoons are spent shooting hundreds of photos, and I'm scheming up some cool packaging for all the future orders. 

Since my current world is nearly revolving around the shop, and I haven't had time to do any thrifting, I thought I'd share some of my favorite items, from the photo shoots so far, for today's Finds to Fancy.






What have you found lately? I've been missing my weekly trips to estate sales and thrift stores- once the shop opens I'll be able to get back out and I can't hardly wait! 

As always, I'd love to see your finds! Tag your photos with #findstofancy on Instagram or Twitter, or post it on the G&H Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover