Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Wintry Garland


When I shared the Borax DIY last week I promised I would share photos of the garland I planned to make with the feathers, so here they are...






I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! It's nice having a little something special decorating our bedroom. If you'd like to make your own check out the DIY post from last week. Then, after crystalizing the feathers, just poke a hole in the quill with a sharp needle or bead reamer, thread some twine through (using a large embroidery needle) the holes, space the feathers to your liking and hang up. I used the silver glitter twine from Knot and Bow to give it a little extra sparkle.

I can hardly believe it's Friday already. I hope you've got something lovely planned for the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover