Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

tried and true

today's tried and true is one of my favorite magazine's lately-one that's been around since 1978- Country Living. yep, you read that correctly- Country Living.

now i know that many of you may have something like this in your head when you hear Country Living...

{photo via Joe's Paper Shack}
this is the Country Living i grew up with- dried flowers, wicker furniture, dusty rose, and lacy tablecloths. now, i know all of this was very popular in the 80's and 90's, but it just never seemed that 'cool' to me.

then, about a year ago i picked up an issue of Country Living that caught my eye and i was pleased to find that much of it totally appealed to me. meet today's Country Living...


every issue has great decorating ideas from real homes, tasty recipes, information about gardening and taking care of pets, travel, DIY projects, flea market calendars, and most importantly- lots of collections of vintage items and antiques. not everything in each issue is my style, but i really enjoy poring over the pages, finding inspiration for my own home, and keeping up on what other people might be collecting. 

{photo by Lucas Allen, via Country Living}
{photo by Lucas Allen, via Country Living}
{photo by Tim Street-Porter, via Country Living}
if you haven't checked out Country Living lately, i'd encourage you to pick up an issue or check out their website- i think you'll find something to enjoy in there! 


have a brand or product that's tried and true for you? i'd love to share it here- just leave me a comment or send me a message and we'll set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover