Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

a curated life

i'm excited because today we have another curated life submission via my bestie and fellow blogger, Melissa from re.stock.



about her vintage suitcase collection, Melissa had this to say:

in my super cute old house we have one closet. yes, you read that right, one. and it is tiny. my solution? vintage suitcases. i store everything in them: summer clothes, coats, craft stuff, things i'm saving, things i can't part with, things i don't want my husband to know i'm storing (ha)! they are cute and functional. i like to stack them up (obviously). i also keep a few empty for when we go on trips because i like to travel in style. 


fun! thanks for sharing your suitcase collection with us Melissa!

do you have a collection? i'd love to share it here! send me a message and we'll set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover