Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

finds to fancy

happy friday everyone!

wow, it seems like forever since i've posted, even though i really only skipped a day! i hope you'll forgive me for the lack of a curated life this week- i was tending to the toddler daughter of some friends while they were busy having a new baby! to all you stay at home moms out there- i salute you- i was exhausted by the end of the day!

i've been out on hunt all morning and i found some fun things! i've got lots of prep to do so i can take things to the space at the Vintage Mall for the weekend, so today's post is a quick one.

remember the cool, red laundry hamper that Melissa shared in a finds to fancy back in February? well look at what i found today...


a blue one almost just like Melissa's! we have a knack for finding similar items, so it doesn't even really surprise me that i found one so much like her's. unfortunately for me, since i don't have a laundry room, i won't be keeping this one. that's good news for all of you who are planning on coming to The Farm Chicks Show though- since i'll be bringing it with me to the show!

what did you find this week? i'd love to share your very own finds to fancy- email me and we'll set it up!

1 comment:

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover