Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

march's first find to fancy comes all the way from Mexico! Ari, a wonderful gal i worked with back in my other life as a coffee shop manager, recently moved to Mexico from Seattle to help a family member out. she has been making me a teeny bit jealous with all her Facebook posts about life there (i would love to live in Mexico someday)!

her find:



it's pretty cute right? Ari writes:

I found this at a local segunda (second hand store) named Los Globos in La Paz, BCS, Mexico. We were actually looking for dressers but I saw this cute hanging on the wall. It wasn't priced, but I loved the cute owl so much that I went to the woman and said "quanto?" (which means "how much is it" essentially). I'm still not even sure if it was supposed to be for sale, but she told me it was 30 pesos, and when translated to US currency that is about $2.35. I've been looking for grey/black smaller framed drawings for awhile to put in my bathroom at home and this was just perfect, and what a steal! 

what a steal indeed! thanks Ari for sending me the first international find to fancy! can't wait to see what else you find in Mexico!

do you have a find you fancy? send it to me! email me at danae{at}gatherandhuntvintage{dot}com so i can share it!

happy friday everyone! i'm heading to the thrifts today- what are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover