Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

taking a day

having arrived home from SLC (i'll share some highlights from Alt Summit later this week) yesterday afternoon, i kinda planned to be back to work today. waking up this morning, i realized that my back has other plans (i think it's protesting the far-too-heavy-to-be-hauling-around-the-airport suitcases from yesterday), so i'm taking a day to rest, process some of the things i learned at Alt, and recharge so i can get back to work tomorrow.

speaking of heavy suitcases, i did manage to find some time to do a little hunting while i was in SLC, so i'll leave you with a peek at what i brought home with me...


if you're wondering what other vintage loveliness is to be had in SLC, take a look at my new friend Heather's post over on Joy of All Crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover