Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

new arrivals!

today's new arrivals are all mine!


love this vintage canvas and leather bag i ordered from etsy to replace the vintage pleather carry on bag i've been using for 3 years (that one will be in the shop next week)! it's huge, which is great for me because i carry a lot of stuff around with me constantly, but it also has 2 large compartments as well as 4 smaller pocket compartments so things will stay organized and easy to find!


even more exciting? my new business cards!! aren't they great? my good friend and talented designer, chris from shipwreck design, designed these and the new logo/header (coming soon to this site!) for me and i love them! i enlisted local print company girlie press for the printing/blind letterpressing/die cutting and beyond doing an amazing job- they also saved the day by expediting part of the order so i'd have some to take with me to alt! i highly recommend both shipwreck design and girlie press if you're in seattle and happen to need design work or printing!

if you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties i'll have some in the space at the fremont vintage mall starting next week, or you can ask me for one when you see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting notes and comments from you! Feel free to share your own blog or website so I can see what you're up to!

Pin It button on image hover